|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Country Manager - Japan | Competitive | Online Gaming | Malta
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a talented Country Manager - Japan. In this senior role based in our client's fantastic offices in Malta, you will be responsible for the development, strategy and planning of our clients product within Japan. If you have at least three years' experience within an operational role in Online Gaming, and you are familiar with the Japanese Gaming and Sports Betting markets, then this could be the role for you.
Our clients offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment. They are looking for an ambitious, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, motivated and with a desire to succeed, to join them.
The ability to speak both Japanese and English along with a background in Online Gaming and Sports Book, is essential for you to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer:
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus and benefits package
- An excellent working environment in a fantastic location
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
What you will be doing:
- Taking responsibility for customer acquisition, conversion and retention, with focus on revenue generation
- Managing your budgets, business plans, marketing plan and economic follow up for Japan, together with any other reporting
- Keeping up to date and informed about the current law and regulations regarding the gaming industry and other areas such as media landscape
- Building the company's different brands in the Asian market, with local brand management ensuring that that the company's profile is maintained in a proper way on site, in press, and all marketing materials
- Working with key stakeholders within central functions such as, in-house creative agency, CRM-function, Affiliate teams,
- Japanese and English language ability
- An excellent understanding of the inner workings of the industry, along with outstanding communication, marketing and networking skills
- You will definitely need to be results driven, an analytical thinker and able to solve problems, whether that is as part of a team or working on your own initiative
- Be up to date with the latest developments within the industry and be willing to attend industry events to widen cooperation within your network
If you are an experienced and talented Country Manager with a demonstrable experience of managing Online Gaming projects within Japanese markets, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999