|City of London, London||Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum + Plus bonus and benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Country Manager - Italy - c£ £50,000 - £70,000, plus bonus and benefits - Online Gaming Sector - London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Country Manager - Italian for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in London.
The successful Country Manager will report into the Director of International Markets with in the International Marketing department which is responsible for optimising development, and driving performance to maximize the local market potential of all brands and products. Working closer with the Director you will be responsible for devising, agreeing and implementing effective strategies to meet and exceed the company objectives & targets at market level. You will be the key knowledge centre for your region within the business, maintaining at all times an up to date, operational understanding of any and all regulatory, compliance, and or, licensing information relevant to your market. You will work with multiple teams and stakeholders across the business to ensure consistent and effective strategies are agreed and implemented at local market level.
- Develop, manage and drive goals and KPIs for the Italian market to meet and exceed the company's business strategy and objectives
- Proactively seek out attractive partnerships and marketing opportunities that will help grow and benefit the business
- Monitor and analyse Italy's KPIs and metrics, react quickly to under performance and optimise activity accordingly
- Responsible for generating and presenting a monthly performance review of the Italian region to the Director of International Markets and other senior stakeholders
- Work with business stakeholders to ensure acquisition and retention initiatives appeal and perform at the local level, continually optimising to ensure maximum ROI
- Develop, manage and drive the multichannel marketing strategy for Italy across digital and offline
- Work with the brand marketing team to develop a relevant strategy for the brand in Italy
- Execute campaigns in the focus markets for the brand marketing team as and when required
- Ensure that all digital inventory and online properties are up to date and displaying the best possible content for the local market
- Work with promotion and retention teams to ensure that each phase of the player lifecycle is optimised and covered with relevant promotional initiatives
- Optimisation of the various customer journeys that exist across all platforms for your region
- Provide Senior Management with local market insights to continually improve and adjust our strategy, delivery, and execution of activity in Italy
- Provable success in comparable marketing roles
- Excellent analytical skills with strong written communication and presentational skills Ability to conceptualise, discuss and present marketing ideas internally and externally
- Fluent level speaker in Italian highly preferable with Business level written and spoken English
- Good online gaming background
- Experience of working in either a Retention or Acquisition focussed role
- Passion for and an avid interest in Sports with a good understanding of Italian Sports
- Ability to influence and work in matrix organisations
- Positive results focussed attitude
This incredible successful London based business is one of the largest and fastest growing companies within the Online Gaming industry.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the Digital and Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
This advert is posted by SRGEurope (www.srgeurope.com), a UK based recruitment consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our job adverts are for live jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.