|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Country Manager - Hungary & Slovakia | Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits + Relocation package | Online Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Country Manager - Hungary & Slovakia to join a high profile and fast growing company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
The Country Manager - Hungary and Slovakia will have overall responsibility for the Hungarian and Slovak business. This includes full P&L responsibility for our Hungarian and Slovak operations, marketing strategy, product, promotions and CRM, customer acquisition, Site Management of Hungarian and Slovak website, payment and Customer Services.
Country Manager - Hungary & Slovakia Responsibilities:
- Develop the country strategy and build a long-term growth plan for the business.
- Defining products that are key to developing or innovating the B2C offerings.
- Ensure the company offers a competitive and effective product in both Hungarian and Slovak markets.
- Hold overall responsibility for the company's Hungarian and Slovak website.
- Maintenance of all texts on the site. Ensuring that the site(s) are operational, up-to-date, relevant, correct and most important "inspiring sales".
- Making recommendations for on-site promotions, key for extracting optimal lifetime value from the database.
- Writing Hungarian language copy for various purposes and departments.
- Support central online marketing teams such as CRM and Acquisition.
- Network with Hungarian media houses and site owners.
- Monitor the development of the regulatory situation in both countries.
Country Manager - Hungary & Slovakia Experience:
- At least 3 years' experience as a Hungarian Country Manager with an e-gaming/betting business.
- Business Development experience and extensive network of marketing partners.
- Creative in finding ways to acquire customers and grow the business.
- An aptitude for working effectively within a lean environment doing both strategic and hands-on work.
- Possess the ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex, ever changing business challenges.
- Native Hungarian speaker, with excellent knowledge of grammar and orthography.
- Fluent in English. Slovak language a bonus.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.