|Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Country Manager - Portugal | Gaming | Malta
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Country Manager for an exciting International Gaming company based in Malta. As a member of the commercial team, your role will be to manage the entry and ongoing growth of the Brand in the Portuguese market.
You will liaise directly with all parts of the organization, as well as external legal and regulatory bodies. You will be responsible for the product decisions we take into the market, as well as the marketing strategy for launch and establishing the brand. You will report on and optimize revenues, in conjunction with your Portuguese team, and the central functions of the business.
The successful candidate should display strong marketing skills, be enthusiastic and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
What's on offer to you?
- Above market rate Base Salary
- Career changing opportunity with an International Organisation
What You Will Be Doing
- Working with legal and regulatory bodies, act as the lead on translating requirements into actions within the team
- To assist with homologation process together with tech team
- Conduct market research and advise on market requirements and illustrate what a best-in-class product looks like
- Work with external agencies on Marketing launch and strategy for brand introduction and positioning
- Work with 3rd party providers, including gaming content suppliers, to negotiate rates, establish and maintain good relationship
- P & L Responsibility for the Portuguese market
- Deliver quarterly marketing strategies, encompassing ATL and BTL channels
- Work with the Performance Marketing team to set budgets and goals
- Interpret business and marketing data to assess the effectiveness of campaigns and report back to the business with results and learning in a clear, concise and constructive manner, identifying areas of concern and opportunity
- Build a team for the Portuguese market of CRM and Copywriting experts
- Work with the customer marketing team to deliver CRM and Customer retention plans
- Work with the Tech team to create a roadmap for development to meet and exceed market expectations
- Work closely with Customer Support, Fraud and Payments to ensure a market leading customer contact experience
- Create localised marketing campaigns both for ATL branding and Digital performance channels
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- A strong knowledge of the gaming industry and the Portuguese market specifically
- Native level communication in Portuguese as well as fluent in English with good written and verbal communication
- Degree in marketing or analytics related field ideally with a gambling, financial services, multi-channel retail, telecommunication, entertainment, or agency background - or comparable experience.
- Proven track record of creating and executing segmented end to end customer facing campaigns
- Experience with Branding and ALT Campaign management and tracking
- An understanding of marketing channels such as social media, Programmatic, Media Buying and Affiliation. A Portuguese network here is a plus.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, by email Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Keywords - marketing, gaming, Portuguese, social, CRM, Fraud