|City of London, London||Salary: Includes benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
Country Executive (Spain) | Competitive Salary, Bonus, | Online Gaming Sector | London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Country Executive (Spain) for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in London. As Country Executive will be responsible for working alongside the Country Manager and supporting the overall delivery and performance of Spain and working as an effective member of the wider international Markets department.
You will assist in devising agreeing and implementation effective strategies to meet and exceed the company objectives & targets at market level
Country Executive (Spain) Responsibilities:
- Develop, manage and drive goals and KPI's for the Spanish market to meet and exceed the company's business strategy and objectives.
- Proactively seek out attractive partnerships and marketing opportunities that will help grow and benefit the business
- Work closely with the Country Manager and the Regional Manager to analyse, evaluate, adjust and implement effective strategies to drive growth and success in your region.
- Monitor and analyse Spain's KPI's and metrics, react quickly to under performance and optimise activity accordingly.
- Responsible for ensuring the key reporting across the business for your region is accurate and consistent
- Assist the Country manager with generating monthly performance reviews of Spain presenting them to the Director of International Markets and other senior stakeholders
- Assist the Country Manager with agreeing and implementing efficient internal reporting processes between departments to ensure good flow of necessary information and results across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Develop, manage and drive the multichannel marketing strategy for Spain, along with the Country Manager, across digital and offline, working with, and influencing business stakeholders to achieve optimum performance
- Work with the Brand marketing team and the Country Manager to develop relevant strategy for the brand in Spain and ensure a consistent brand marketing strategy is delivered at local market level
- Provide Country and Senior Management with local market insights to continually improve and adjust the strategy, delivery, and execution of activity in Spain
Country Executive (Spain) Requirements:
- Business level of written and spoken English
- Good online gaming background
- Good product and industry knowledge
- Good understanding of the Spanish betting and Casino Market
- Passion for and an avid interest in sports
- Excellent analytical skills with strong written and communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence and work in matrix organisations
- Experience of working in either a Retention or Acquisition focussed role
- Fluent level speaker in Spanish
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already talented and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful candidate will be provided with a great platform to develop their career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.