|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Recruitment company SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit for an experienced corporate tax semi-senior or senior to join our client's corporate tax group. The corporate tax team provides direct tax advice to clients and provides support to partners and the client base of the two London audit groups, Business Advisory and Private Wealth & Estates Group. Our client's tax department is currently organised into five direct tax groups: one corporate tax group, three personal tax groups and a tax advisory group.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for their own portfolio of clients including all compliance matters
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations, running a portfolio of clients, tax advice to clients and involvement with tax planning and projects
- The role provides a variety of work as the corporate client portfolio is varied and includes OMBs, SMEs, groups (including international groups), some LLPs and some not-for-profit organisations
Specialist Skills and Experience required:
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS/CTA qualified with a good exam record
- Degree educated
- Committed to a career in tax and will have relevant strong experience in a general practice role in a medium to large sized firm
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Successful applicant will require confidence in dealing with partners and clients, excellent organization and interpersonal skills, and the ability to provide accurate work in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Committed and flexible with the ability to meet deadlines. A natural team player is essential, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Our client is a well established Top 20 chartered accountancy firm, with offices across the UK. They provide their exceptional training and long term career development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Manager, Tax, Personal, ACA, ACCA, ICAS, CTA