|Birmingham, West Midlands||Salary: £51500 - £52500 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Morgan Bowden|
Corporate Tax Manager | Salary circa £51,500 plus excellent benefits and the option to work flexible working hours | Birmingham
SRG Europe are recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager to join a well-respected accountancy firm in Birmingham city centre. They are looking for a commercially focused Corporate Tax Manager who also has the aspiration to manage, develop and mentor a small team.
Corporate Tax Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of client relationships, supporting with compliance and advisory matters.
- Responsible for the negotiation of billing/fees for these clients.
- Reviewing tax returns and computations and ensuring the efficient and risk managed delivery of corporation tax compliance services.
- Assessing the delivery of corporation tax work and managing the projects and contact from the team.
- Ensuring the team comply with all internal risk management procedures.
- Analyse and interpret data, identifying business issues.
- Write tax reports to be reviewed by the tax partner or director.
- Be a direct manager to a small team, developing and mentoring them to reach their full potential.
Corporate Tax Manager Requirements:
- CTA/ATT/ACCA qualified
- 5+ years' experience
- Knowledge of business development and applying this to a client portfolio
- Experience of leading a team
- Confident advising clients on tax related issues
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us on UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
FINANCE | CTA | ACCA | AUDIT | CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY | BIRMINGHAM