|City of London, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Corporate Tax Manager - Film and TV - London | Competitive salary | ACCA | ACA | CTA | ATT | ICAS | London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager to join a fast growing award winning Top 20 chartered accountancy firm with offices in London. The Corporate Tax Manager will join a busy corporate tax team in London assisting with the Film & TV Client Base. Their clients include all the major Hollywood Film Studios, many leading independent film production companies, and some of the largest Television Production companies in both the UK and the USA. In addition, they act for leading Video Game publishers and developers, and a range of related industry companies such as post-production and visual effects providers, film financiers and agents.
- Managing their own portfolio of corporate clients, and for dealing with a wide variety of compliance and advisory services.
- Reviewing and submitting Film, Television and Video Game Tax Credit Claims
- Advising clients on the conditions of qualifying for these and other Creative Sector Tax Credits
- Advising on Production Structures and reviewing structure documentation to ensure they are compliant
- Managing the corporation tax affairs of other companies and groups within the sector
- Delivering high quality tax advisory services to clients on a wide range of issues
- Assisting with ad hoc projects including due diligence, restructuring, R&D, share
- The ideal candidate will be a committed and experienced corporate tax adviser who is already operating as a Manager, with excellent technical and organisational skills.
- Experience of working with clients in the Creative Sector would be an advantage, though not essential provided the candidate had a track-record of delivering a high standard of client service and dealing with complex technical work.
- A natural team player is essential, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Candidates should be educated to at least A level (or equivalent) and ideally degree level, and will have obtained a relevant professional qualification (ATT/CTA/ACA/ACCA).
- Previous experience at Manager Level in a corporate tax role, preferably in a Top 20 firm.
The corporate tax team in London looks after the corporate tax affairs of a wide range of clients in a variety of sectors, and provides a mixture of compliance and advisory services. The corporate team is growing in response to an expanding and more demanding client base and this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and experienced corporate tax specialist.
Our client is very proud to have been named as one of 'Britain's Top Employers' for the 14th consecutive year.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
TAX | CORPORATE TAX MANAGER | LONDON | ACCA | ACA | CTA | AAT