|Edinburgh, Scotland||Salary: £38000 - £48000 per annum + Excellent benefits package|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Corporate Tax Manager | International Chartered Accountancy firm | Salary £38k -£48k + excellent benefits including 25 days annual leave, pension, life assurance, private medical | Edinburgh
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager to work for an international, chartered accountancy practice located in Edinburgh.
We are looking for an individual to join our corporate tax management team at Manager Level. This exciting opportunity will allow you to manage and develop a team of staff working with a growing client portfolio.
The Corporate Tax Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee a portfolio of clients to deliver work according to budget and deadlines.
- Act as skilled people manager who can coach and develop a team.
- Provide technical corporate and entrepreneurial tax advice on specialist advisory projects.
- Working with partners, build strong client relationships and support business development activities.
- Reviewing corporation tax provisions, computations and tax returns.
- Managing fee aspects of the client engagement and handling due diligence client take on procedures.
- Liaising with colleagues across the firm to provide a co-ordinated service to clients.
The Corporate Tax Manager Requirements:
- Expertise in corporate tax matters and a proven track record of working with SME clients.
- CTA qualified or qualified by relevant experience.
- Be able to identify and advise on tax issues arising as part of the compliance process.
- An excellent understanding of the tax legislation and the ability to explain technical issues effectively to clients and colleagues.
- Experience of managing or supervising staff with reviewing experience.
- Business development skills and ability to build effective client relationships.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to take responsibility to drive completion of projects.
- Motivated and committed to continuously developing technical, commercial and client relationship skills.
- An understanding of entrepreneurial client matters, including Share schemes / EIS & SEIS / R&D / Patent Box experience would be advantageous.
Our client's value their strong client relationships. Providing excellent training and development opportunities for staff is an important part of what they do, as their long - standing Investors in People accreditation demonstrates.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 0131 510 0024.
CTA | ACCA | CA | ACA | CIMA | Senior | Accountancy | Tax