|City of London, London||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Corporate Tax Manager - London | Competitive salary plus car allowance + bonus + profit share + benefits including life assurance, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual salary reviews, childcare vouchers | ATT | ACCA, CTA, ACA | London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager - London to join an award winning Top 20 chartered accountancy firm. London tax department is looking for an experienced Manager to join the corporate tax group, to carry out a new role in assisting with the firm's substantial Film, Television and Video Game client-base. The substantial growth of the firm's offering in the Creative Sector means that an additional Tax Manager is required to support existing clients and to capitalise on new opportunities to deliver additional high-quality services. Their clients include all the major Hollywood Film Studios, many leading independent film production companies, and some of the largest Television Production companies in both the UK and the USA.
- Managing their own portfolio of corporate clients, and for dealing with a wide variety of compliance and advisory services.
- Duties will include:
- Reviewing and submitting Film, Television and Video Game Tax Credit Claims
- Advising clients on the conditions of qualifying for these and other Creative Sector Tax Credits
- Advising on Production Structures and reviewing structure documentation to ensure they are compliant
- Managing the corporation tax affairs of other companies and groups within the sector
- Delivering high quality tax advisory services to clients on a wide range of issues
- Assisting with ad hoc projects including due diligence, restructuring, R&D, share schemes
- Committed and experienced corporate tax adviser who is already operating as a Manager preferably within a top 20 CA firm, with excellent technical and organisational skills.
- Experience of working with clients in the Creative Sector would be an advantage, though not essential provided the candidate had a track-record of delivering a high standard of client service and dealing with complex technical work.
- A natural team player is essential, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Candidates should be educated to at least A level (or equivalent) and ideally degree level,
- Obtained a relevant professional qualification (ATT/CTA/ACA/ACCA).
My clients London Tax Department is currently split into six tax groups consisting of a corporate tax team, a VAT team, three personal tax groups and a tax advisory group. The department comprises 12 tax partners, and over 80 employees, with the majority being tax professionals. This position will form part of the corporate tax group within the London Tax department.
Our client is one of the UK's top 20 accountancy practices with a network of nine offices in the UK plus offices in Guernsey, Geneva and Zurich. They provide excellent training and development opportunities for staff. They are also very proud to have been named as one of 'Britain's Top Employers' for the 14th consecutive year.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 02071836462.