|City of London, London, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Corporate Tax Director - London | Competitive salary plus benefits | ACCA | ACA | CTA | London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Corporate Tax Director to join a fast growing award winning Top 20 chartered accountancy firm with offices in London. The London office is looking for an experienced corporate tax specialist at Director Level with the potential to expand & enhance the team's capacity for delivering the highest quality tax technical and advisory services. The individual is likely to already be at least at Director or Senior Manager level, and likely to be operating in London or the surrounding area. However we would also consider individuals wishing to relocate.
Corporate Tax Director Responsibilities:
- Dealing with international, group and transactional corporate tax work
- Delivering detailed tax advice to clients and advising on complex tax issues and transactions
- Keeping abreast of technical developments and legislative changes, and identifying the impact these will have on clients
- Assisting the Partners with the team's marketing strategy and with winning new work
- Building relationships and working closely with the other London Tax teams, with tax teams in other offices and with audit partners, directors and senior managers
Corporate Tax Director Requirements:
- Must have excellent technical skills and experience, and have a thorough understanding of UK and cross-border corporate tax issues.
- Should be familiar with the implications of current trends, such as greater transparency and international co-operation & harmonization (e.g. BEPS, CBCR, Non Res CGT, PoTS).
- The individual should also be able to market their skills and those of the firm, both on a one-to-one basis and in presentations.
- They should be innovative with vision, creativity and flair.
- The individual must have dealt with a range of tax issues appropriate to our client base of corporate clients. This should include tax planning, capital gains, capital allowances, company restructuring, international tax and all aspects of general advisory services you would expect to offer to corporate clients.
Our clients London Tax Department is currently split into six tax groups consisting of a corporate tax team, a VAT team, three personal tax groups and a tax advisory group. The department comprises 12 tax partners, and over 80 employees, with the majority being tax professionals. The corporate tax team in London looks after the corporate tax affairs of a wide range of clients in a variety of sectors, and provides a mixture of compliance and advisory services. The corporate team is growing in response to an expanding and more demanding client base and this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and experienced corporate tax specialist.
Our client is one of the UK's top 20 accountancy practices with a network of nine offices in the UK plus offices in Guernsey, Geneva and Zurich. They provide excellent training and development opportunities for staff. They are also very proud to have been named as one of 'Britain's Top Employers' for the 14th consecutive year.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£200k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Corporate Tax Director | ACCA | ACA | CTA | Tax | London