|North Yorkshire, England||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager or Manager | Chartered Accountancy firm | Salary package £competitive + excellent bonus, benefits package + flexible working | CTA, ACA, ACCA, ICAS qualified equivalent | would consider part time/Flexible working opportunities | NORTH YORKSHIRE
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for an experienced Corporate Tax Manager or Assistant Manager, to manage the delivery of corporation tax services to a growing portfolio of clients. Our clients work is diverse and will include the review of tax returns and computations, running and leading tax advisory projects, assisting in winning work by proactively managing existing clients and contributing to winning new clients.
Corporate Tax Manager or Assistant Manager General Duties
- Key responsibilities will include the successful delivery of tax compliance and advisory projects and working with the accounts team to provide the necessary corporate and deferred tax disclosure for inclusion in statutory accounts.
- Tax planning work will include areas such as group tax planning, property planning, capital allowances, R&D tax credits, s455 tax planning and transfer pricing.
Corporate Tax Manager or Assistant Manager Skills and Experience
- CTA and or ACA/ ACCA qualified
- Someone with a solid corporate tax compliance background
- The individual must have dealt with a range of tax issues appropriate to a client base of corporate clients.
- Experienced with tax planning, capital gains, capital allowances, company restructuring, the review of corporate tax returns and all aspects of general advisory services you would expect to offer to corporate clients.
- Competent at being able to look at the tax issues of private companies both from the point of view of the company structure, and that of their owners
Our client advises on a wide range of commercial businesses, private individuals and not-for-profit organisations across Yorkshire and the North East of England, and have strong links with the professional and financial community of Leeds, the financial capital of the region. Our client embraces diversity both in their people and the work you'll do. They offer flexible working. They pride themselves on their reputation as a trusted place to do business, whilst giving their people access to the best opportunities and lots of variety through your team.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 0131 510 0024 or 0207 183 6462.