|West Midlands, England||Salary: Up to £55000 per annum + Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Corporate Finance Manager | Qualified | ICAEW, ACCA | Competitive salary c£55,000k plus benefits including pension, flexible working, home based if required, generous holiday entitlement plus holiday buying, free onsite parking | West Midlands
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Corporate Finance Manager - West Midlands to join a leading well respected Chartered Accountancy firm with offices in the West Midlands. The Audit and Accounts department provides a wide range of advisory, audit and accounting services to clients. The role will work directly alongside the Owner/Directors. This is a fantastic role for an enthusiastic individual that wants to expand their skillset in different types of advisory work in the owner managed business space. They would work closely with the Director team and would be given creative freedom to help develop the Corporate Finance strategy for our client.
Corporate Finance Manager Responsibilities
- Administering Sales mandates for clients in the range of £2m - £36m predominantly owner managed businesses
- Fund raising for growing clients with senior debt/mezzanine/growth capital/accordion facilities for acquisitions
- Series A and B fundraising for start-up businesses
- Support with "buyside" due diligence for recurring audit client base and negotiations in acquisitions
- Management buyout structuring, finance raising and advice
- Tax structuring advice including re-organisations, HMRC approved schemes and "Newco" Structures
Other work required:
- Developing relationships for the client with banks, legal firms and other third party advisors
- Working on promotional material for the launch of the clients new brand in Summer 2021 alongside the appointed digital marketing agency
- Keeping an up to date pipeline of opportunities and regular discussions with the Board of Directors on status
- Regular meetings with key recurring client base that may wish for transactional or advisory support
Corporate Finance Manager Requirements
- Applicants may be CA/ACA/ACCA qualified and good pass rates in the professional exams would also be expected.
- Professional training experience should have been broad based with exposure to a good range of clients both in size and sector in general practice or audit.
- Experience in a similar Corporate Finance Manager level role is ideal
- Thinks widely and laterally to identify and consider different options before determining the best solution.
- Motivates self and others to succeed for the benefit of the firm.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
Our client have a specialised team of individuals, enabling them to provide clients with a first class tailored service. With their wealth of experience they pride themselves on delivering an unparalleled service to all clients, whatever their size or sector. They are a growing firm with lots of progression opportunities.
Please upload your CV to the website or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson Managing Director on 0207 183 6462.
ACCA | Corporate Finance Manager | West Midlands | Chartered Accountancy | ACA