|Gibraltar,||Salary: £22000 - £30000 per annum + 27.5 hours per week - flexible|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance, Insurance Industry||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Part time 27.5 hours per week flexible
Are you an experienced Corporate Manager with a skillset in general Accounting, Balance Sheet and Statutory requirements? Do you have solid experience in Compliance, Legal and Company Administration? Are you happy with a Client facing role?
Our client is an established Investment Company with their base in Gibraltar. The Corporate Manager will be servicing a diverse and rapidly growing portfolio of client companies with overall responsibility for all good standing and financial matters. The role will report directly to the Director of the Company and deal directly with Clients and other Board Directors.
Responsibilities are but not confined to:
- Maintain the client companies in good standing on administrative, legal, fiscal and financial level;
- Establishing and administering as well as incorporation and re-domiciliation of companies;
- Coordinate corporate transactions and prepare board and shareholder resolutions, minutes, share / member registers, memorandums and share certificates;
- Ensure a timely and correct filing of the administrative records;
- Deal with the day-to-day duties of providing administration services to a portfolio of Gibraltar and offshore companies.
- Prepare statutory financial statements under Gibraltar GAAP and Companies Act 2014 as well as client-specific reports;
- Compile, enter and post monthly journal entries;
- Prepare reporting to third parties, e.g. Balance Sheet and Tax Returns;
- Arrange for payment of debtors and collect outstanding receivables;
- Open and maintain bank accounts, including the preparing of payment instructions; reviewing of bank statements and reconciling payments.
- Compliance duties relevant to the above tasks
Skills & Experience are but not confined to:
- A minimum of 3 year relevant work experience in Corporate Management in Gibraltar;
- Entrepreneurial business focus, problem-solving attitude;
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships;
- Financial-administrative degree or a comparable level achieved through exposure and experience;
- To be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- To be result oriented, decisive and responsible;
- To be flexible, analytical and convincing;
- Available for 27.5 hours per week;
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels
Our client provides tailored, client-focused high quality services in multiple jurisdictions including The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Malta, Cyprus, Hong Kong,
Singapore, Gibraltar and Dubai.
It is a privately-owned corporate services provider that offers management, administrative and corporate services to a variety of corporate, institutional and private clients.
Do you have the abilities to be the successfully appointed Corporate Finance Manager?
If yes then please apply without delay as the client is arranging interviews. A full job spec can be give on request.