|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Copywriter (Senior) | Salary competitive + Benefits + Relocation assistance | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior Copywriter for a leading online company based in Gibraltar. The Senior Copywriter will be an integral part of a team of specialist highly skilled Copywriters who are tasked with producing engaging & effective on brand content for onsite promotional campaign marketing, news/editorial coverage, media, PR, blog, social, SEO, advertorial, CRM and VIP activity.
Senior Copywriter Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic copy and content from initial briefing through to final production.
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic content from conception through to final production.
- Work closely with Brand, Gaming, Marketing, Product, VIP, and other internal teams and various third parties
- Contribute to department and work related meetings as required to best perform the role and to achieve open channels of constructive communication in areas of ideation and strategy.
- Act as a mentor and support the more junior members of the Editorial team by sharing advice, assistance and encouragement.
- Review all Editorial requests to the team ensuring briefing forms are adequately completed as per the agreed criteria, and ensuring high standards of work throughout all the team's deliverables
- Review and proof (Inc. sign off) all Editorial related deliverables to ensure all content is complying with Brand guidelines and regulatory frameworks including CAP
- AConsult and advise on all projects across the business where copy / editorial input is required
- Provide feedback and recommendations to assist the Editorial Manager to obtain sign off from/for business.
- Implementing best practice Copywriting / Brand tone of voice methodology and process throughout the team to ensure the delivery of copy consistency and customer centricity.
- Responsible for the upkeep and evolution of the textual elements of all brand communications.
Senior Copywriter Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong experience working in a sports, gaming or news related copywriting or content role at senior level.
- University-level education in Marketing, English or equivalent industry recognized certificates preferable.
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft products such as Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong knowledge of Communication/marketing/SEO trends currently used in online CRM
- Strong knowledge and understanding of mobile and tablet gaming
- Ability to create simple, effective, engaging promotional messaging.
- Good stakeholder management experience
- Strong understanding of Brand guidelines & tone of voice principles for offline and online media
- Strong communications skills (written, verbal and presentational)
Please get in touch for the full job specification.
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.