|City of London, London||Salary: Plus excellent benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Copywriter Sports & Gaming (Senior) - Creative - Salary £Competitive + benefits (i.e. healthcare, pension etc.) - Online Gaming Sector - Stratford, London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming Copywriter Sports & Gaming (Senior) - Creative for a well known Online Gaming company based in Gibraltar.
The Copywriter Sports & Gaming (Senior) is responsible for the creation of first class online and offline Sports and Gaming copywriting for the company brands. The Copywriter Sports & Gaming (Senior) role requirements and responsibilities involve liaising with various brand /advertising /marketing stakeholders with particular focus on mentoring and assisting junior team members.
Copywriter (Senior) Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic copy and content from initial briefing through to final production for all online and offline marketing activities
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic content from conception through to final production. This will involve researching, brainstorming and creating concepts in collaboration with the design and web content teams and relevant clients/ stakeholders, working from an initial brief to final sign off.
- Assist with proofing the copywriting production of the junior members of the team.
- Review and proof (Inc. sign off) all Editorial related deliverables to ensure all content is complying with Brand guidelines and regulatory frameworks including CAP
- Effectively collaborate and support the Editorial Manager, Creative Studio Manager & Production Team to plan and schedule resources based on availability & suitability for optimum production
- Consult and advise on all projects across the business where copy / editorial input is required, and liaising with third parties when necessary to ensure all materials are executed to high quality and on brand
- Maintain full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation for relevant channels and ensure all activity is approved by Compliance and Legal team(s); ensure that all materials are consistent with License conditions and code(s) of practice; ensure all staff are trained and familiar with Responsible Gambling requirements and knowledge is consistently and effectively updated
- Proactively research industries, market trends and competitor reports to have a full understanding of competitors and other markets
- Maintain a relevant and current skillset by keeping abreast of new technique, technology and design trends; undertaking regular reviews & training courses to advance capabilities and provide up to date expertise to the business.
Copywriter (Senior) the Candidate
- Strong experience working in a sports, gaming or news related copywriting or content role at senior level.
- University-level education in Marketing, English or equivalent industry recognized certificates preferable.
- Strong knowledge of Communication/marketing/SEO trends currently used in online CRM
- Ability to manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of mobile and tablet gaming
- Keen interest in writing, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques
- Good stakeholder management experience
- Strong understanding of Brand guidelines & tone of voice principles for offline and online media
- Strong organizational and project management skills
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.