|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits, Healthcare, and relocation|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
We have been appointed to recruit a Gaming Copywriter News, Sports & Gaming (Junior) for a well known Online Gaming company based in London. The Copywriter (Junior) will be part of team of specialist highly skilled Copywriters who are tasked with producing engaging and effective on brand content for onsite promotional campaigns marketing, news/editorial coverage, media, PR, blog, social, SEO, advertorial, CRM and VIP activity.
Copywriter (Junior) Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic copy and content from initial briefing through to final production, including research, planning and concept creation for all online and offline marketing activities.
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic content from conception through to final production
- Work closely with Brand, Sports, Gaming, Marketing, Product, VIP, Social, PR, SEO and other internal teams and various third parties
- Contribute to department and work related meetings as required to best perform the role, to achieve open channels of constructive communication in areas of ideation and strategy
- Quality check and proof all personal copywriting and production output to ensure completed work is error-free, meets the brief, and achieves the desired standards
- Review and proof (Inc. sign off) all Editorial related deliverables to ensure all content is complying with Brand guidelines and regulatory frameworks including CAP
- Effectively collaborate and support the Editorial Team Leader, Creative Studio Manager & Production Team to plan and schedule resources
- Provide feedback and recommendations to assist the Editorial Team Leader
- Follow and deliver best practice Copywriting / Brand tone of voice methodology and process throughout the team to ensure the delivery of copy consistency and customer centricity.
- Maintain full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation for relevant channels and ensure all activity is approved by Compliance and Legal team(s)
- Proactively research industries, market trends and competitor reports to have a full understanding of competitors and other markets for suggestions re new ideas
Copywriter (Junior) Requirements:
- Degree in Marketing, English or equivalent industry recognised certificates preferable
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft products such as Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile and tablet gaming
- Keen interest in writing, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques
- Keen interest in sports & gaming (online)
- Ability to create simple, effective, engaging promotional messaging
- Understanding of Brand guidelines & tone of voice principles for offline and online media
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and third party providers
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.