|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
The Copywriter will be responsible for the creation of first class online and offline Sports and Gaming copywriting for the company brands.
Copywriter Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic copy and content from initial briefing through to final production
- Work closely with Brand, Gaming, Marketing, Product, VIP, and other internal teams and various third parties to develop concepts and ideas that deliver high quality customer experiences through marketing communications
- Maintain strong working relationships with team members, creative studio teams in other locations and stakeholders in establishing good, effective communication levels required to provide effective editorial advice and guidance to clients
- Review and proof (Inc. sign off) all Editorial related deliverables to ensure all content is complying with Brand guidelines and regulatory frameworks including CAP
- Effectively collaborate and support the Editorial Manager, Creative Studio Manager & Production Team
- Implementing best practice Copywriting / Brand tone of voice methodology and process throughout the team to ensure the delivery of copy consistency and customer centricity.
- Maintain full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation for relevant channels and ensure all activity is approved by Compliance and Legal team(s)
Copywriter Experience Required:
- Good experience working in a sports, gaming or news related copywriting or content role at mid-weight level (or junior level for at least two years).
- University-level education in Marketing, English or equivalent industry recognized certificates preferable
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft products such as Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong knowledge of Communication/marketing/SEO trends currently used in online CRM
- Good knowledge and understanding of mobile and tablet gaming
- Keen interest in writing, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques
- Strong understanding of Brand guidelines & tone of voice principles for offline and online media
- Excellent standard of English required both written and verbal
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or email Ebony.firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Copywriter, Online Gaming, Marketing,