|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Copywriter | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced and creative Copywriter. In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in the centre of Gibraltar, you will work with the Creative Team to produce fresh, original content in a variety of formats which will include CRM, banners and splash pages, in addition to short video content scripts.
Our clients are a household name within the Online Gaming and Sports Betting sector, and are expanding their brand and scaling their teams rapidly throughout 2021. They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment and they are looking for a career driven, like-minded team player, that is able to create inspiring copy within brand guidelines.
If you are an experienced Copywriter from within the Online Gaming industry, then this could be the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location.
- Private Healthcare that begins on day one and the option to add family members.
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation.
- Free language classes and wellness coaching.
- Discounts for several restaurants along with subsidised gym memberships.
- A comprehensive relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- Working with teams across the business seeking innovative ways to engage with our client's customers.
- Writing clear, attractive copy within our client's brand and tone to produce media across a variety of platforms.
- Interpreting copywriting briefs whilst contributing new ideas and concepts.
- Editing and proofreading content as needed, using SEO principles to maximise reach.
- 2+ years within Online Gaming in a Copywriter position.
- An all-round understanding of Casino and Sports Betting and the ability to engage the target audience.
- A people person with excellent communication skills, to work with a wide range of teams across the business.
- Experienced in carrying out competitor research to ensure you are always ahead of the game.
If you are an experienced Copywriter, get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar