|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Conversion Optimisation Manager | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance |Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Conversion Optimisation Manager to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force. The Conversion Optimisation Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Conversion within Gibraltar and will provide the commercial leadership of the Chat Operations team ensuring they deliver to defined targets.
- Work with Acquisition, Conversion team (based in Tel Aviv) Brand and Product managers throughout the business to develop and establish strategies to effectively manage optimisation of the conversion funnel - from registration to first time deposit.
- Drive personalisation and simplicity of the conversion funnel in order to achieve improved results
- Refine and build reporting tools which track daily/weekly/monthly/yearly trends, monitoring drop offs across all devices and taking proactive steps where there is a decline in the conversion rate.
- Utilise all tools to create reports including Google Analytics Funnels and Power BI.
- Own the relationship with conversion chat teams in Manila and the outbound calling team in Gibraltar ensuring they hit their QA and commercial targets. Leverage new and existing tools driving continuous improvement in this area.
- Monitor and analyse customer approaches, offers, KPIs and present back on results.
- Ensure that all chat activity is sufficiently monitored, tracked and evaluated in order to monitor ROI with the aim of delivering clear, concise and reliable reporting. Regularly conduct mystery shopping across Conversion Chat and Conversion outbound teams.
- Manage relationship with the Product Development roadmap feeding in improvements to the conversion journey and ensuring full measurement of these improvements.
- Work closely with the research and insight team to understand customer perceptions, points of pain and issues with the registration to first time deposit journey. Drive actionable insight and feed it into the product development roadmap or test through optimisation tools.
- Previous experience in a marketing related role is an advantage, ideally in the online gaming
- Previous experience using web chat software to contact and manage customer interaction is an advantage
- Experience in developing and executing plans with strong creative executions
- Experience in building Google Analytics funnels, and analysing data using excel
- Strong organizational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects at once
- Evidence of strong people and project management skills
- Very strong communications skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Strong customer ethos and the ability to channel insight into profitable deliverables
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.