|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Conversion Manager | Competitive Salary + Excellent relocation assistance + Bonus + Benefits package | Online Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Conversion Manager to join a high profile and fast growing company in Gibraltar.
This is an ideal position for analytic product managers who enjoy both a technical challenge and the opportunity to work closely with marketing professionals.
Conversion Manager Responsibilities:
- Measure and set baseline for key site performance metrics (conversion rate standards, cart abandonment, form completion rate, etc.) of current business pages, site functionalities, shopping cart and checkout path to be used to measure improvement progress over time.
- Organize and prepare conversion together with Creative, UX, IT and product owners (test specifications, layout, code, tracking implementation)
- Proactively find site conversion breakdowns and opportunities
- Actively investigate/tease out known or suspected issues from outside sources, including voice of customer data, shopper notes, call centre feedback, bug reports, site outages, research and internal observations.
- Developing and testing new, alternate approaches, other technologies, or deep dive investigations to find potential purchase success rate improvement opportunities.
- Identify big ideas that move the needle on signups, and active users, prioritize efforts, craft roadmaps and clearly communicate objectives.
- Conduct and create website audits, user journeys, hypotheses, wireframes, information architecture, task flows, user scenarios, etc. as needed in collaboration across teams to support testing and optimization efforts
- Ensure that development and deployment of tests
Conversion Manager Experience:
- Good knowledge in one or more conversion testing tools (Optimizely, Google Optimize, Adobe Target, VWO, Evergage)
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience dealing with and implementing tracking pixels and cookies
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS preferred
- Experience in a product management related role
- Cross platform and device conversion testing experience (desktop, mobile, native apps)
- Good understanding of user journeys, usability and UI/UX
- Experience with online gambling (casino, sports, poker) is a plus
- Experience testing big marketing campaigns and ad partnerships with a 6 digit monthly spend
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Conversion Manager | Product Management | User Journey | Online Gaming | Gibraltar