|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus bonus, benefits and relocation|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Conversion Analyst for one of the fastest growing and leading Online Gaming companies based in Gibraltar. Due to continued growth of both the product and customer base this innovative market leader continues to go from strength to strength. As a result my client is now looking to add a dynamic, energetic and creative Conversion Analyst to the team.
The ideal candidate will have a commitment to delivering the best quality work. You will innovate on market trends and help with further business growth.
Conversion Analyst Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide the Conversion Team with regular reporting to support on-going operations
- Create and maintain Dashboards to report on Visitor to 3rd deposit conversion journey including Conversion Operations performance
- Identify, analyse, maintain and deliver recommendations for conversion journey optimisation across Web, Mobile, Tablet and for major partnership brands in UK
- Work closely with analytics team and ensure all reporting and KPIs are aligned with overall business reporting
- Actively support Conversion Ops Manager and Head of Conversion Operations and Marketing Innovation
Conversion Analyst Key Skills Required:
- Experience in an analytical role
- Gaming / ecommerce experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other web analytics tools (Webmaster tools)
- Knowledge of SQL is an advantage
- Solid understanding of player behaviour and conversion activities
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming Arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
This is a great opportunity, with a market leading salary package to match, including excellent benefits and relocation package. It is a truly career changing role.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or email Ebony.firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Conversion, Online Gaming, Customer Service, Analytics, SQL, Ecommerce, Google Analytics, Excel