|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
As the Service Improvements Analyst you will work in the Continuous Improvements Team and be instrumental helping deliver the best experience for their customers within the Retail and Digital Sector.
This role reports to the SI Manager under whose direction you will be responsible for reviewing, improving and redesigning processes and service improvements across Technology and the Digital & Retail Business.
Continuous Improvements Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- Carry out in-depth evaluation and verification of improvement initiatives, acting as a conduit between departments ensuring a holistic understanding has been captured and that the benefits and value are clearly understood.
- Deliver identified improvement initiatives with the support of the SI Manager, including requirement gathering, project management and identification and management of successful output measures.
- Define and champion training and educational workshops including creating relevant training and process support material tailored to the audience by having a more technical approach for Technology improvements or a more customer service approach for business improvements.
- Lead process improvement initiatives across Technology, the Business and in conjunction with suppliers.
- Present findings and recommendations with confidence, communicating these to sponsors and key stakeholders.
- Challenge stakeholders to maximise opportunities from process improvement initiatives
- Promote and develop a continuous improvement culture across the business
- Facilitate and provide specialist process improvement advice to business units via targeted workshops to identify and resolve specific issues that are critically impacting business outcomes and require urgent resolution.
- Create and develop functional requirements to improve quality and service
- Monitor changes to baseline requirements with the use of effective application of change control processes and tools.
- There are a number of global offices to which travel maybe required.
Continuous Improvements Analyst Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge in either Lean and or Six Sigma. Green or black belt very beneficial
- Functional knowledge of one or more ITIL or similar processes, ITIL qualified very beneficial
- Ability to plan, organize, and structure work while working on multiple priorities
- Highly skilled in Excel, Word, and other word processing software programs.
- Good analytical and evaluative skills in tasks.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of quality process improvement
- An aptitude for process analysis, modelling and review
- Experience of defining, documenting and validating business requirements
- Extensive experience of facilitating and supporting business change and to influence others across the business of the need to change
- Experience in the design, preparation and delivery of facilitated workshops, applying a range of tools and techniques
- Experience in the use of modelling tools (such as Visio, or similar)
- Knowledge of project planning and project management methodologies
- The ability and enthusiasm to develop the process and procedures improvement skill set
- Excellent relationship development skills, with the ability to balance work and interaction
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or e-mail email@example.com.
Skills: Continuous Improvement| Service Improvement Analyst | Lean | Six Sigma | Six Sigma Green Belt | Six Sigma Black Belt | ITIL | Visio | Online Gaming | FTSE 100| Lean