|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Content Operations Manager | Competitive Salary, Private Healthcare, Relocation covered, Bonus and Pension | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Content Operations Manager to join an International Company with offices in Gibraltar. The Content Operations Manager will be accountable for the quality, accuracy and tactical positioning of content managed sports inventory across the company brands on all platforms for Digital and Retail channels.
Content Operations Manager Duties will include but are not limited to:
Create and manage a rota that facilitates the provision of content coverage during working hours and provides extended coverage at required times
- Recruit, mentor and develop the team by providing development, coaching, objectives and goal setting, performance management
- Use the sports schedule to define a daily content strategy and priorities that will drive engagement and turnover
- Cross-reference analytical and financial data in order to optimise the display of events against the schedule and at peak times.
- Oversee the consistency and execution of content across all company brands and platforms.
- Conduct regular one-to-one sessions with the content team to track issues and mange performance
- Produce banner content using promotional materials provided by the Brand, VIP, Gaming and Creative teams
- Monitor price changes, the trading strategy and onsite trends to tactically order, position and prioritise the content created throughout the day
- Populate and manage the promotion page on Sportsbook, using copy and creative assets provided by Brand, VIP, Marketing and Gaming teams to publish concession and product information pages
- Creation and management of the company Sportsbook cross-sell areas, using various platforms
Content Operations Manager Executive Skills & Experience required:
Leadership ability essential
- HTML experience preferred
- Extensive sports and betting knowledge essential
- Usage of content management systems, including Google Analytics
- Flexible to working shifts and weekends
- Experience with the following platforms, applications and tools are nice to have:
- OpenBet Display Manager CMS
- Openbet Admin & Back Office
- Adobe Experience Manager
Please get in touch for the full job specification!
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.