|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Compliance Officer | Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits Package | Gibraltar
EU Applicants only (Ideal - Candidates are already living locally in Spain or Gibraltar)
SRGEurope are recruiting an experienced Compliance Officer to join a high profile and fast growing online company on the sunny island of Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. The Compliance Officer will have proven knowledge including AML, Fraud, Responsible Gaming and Regulatory Compliance plus some managerial experience of a junior team. If you are a talented multi language speaker, you would be an ideal applicant for this career enhancing role.
Compliance Officer Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development and implementation of compliance policies and procedures.
- Monitor key regulatory changes relevant to the gaming sector, and communicating any such updates to internal stakeholders.
- Assessment of internal controls and procedures against local regulatory requirements. MGA and Sweden.
- Support in all compliance assessments and audits.
- Provide guidance and support to the business on compliance related matters.
- Prepare and deliver compliance training to our client's employees, and third party contractors.
- Support in ad-hoc compliance related activities as and when required.
- Handle complaints via different channels.
- Promote awareness of compliance throughout the organisation.
- Request and review due diligence documentation received when on boarding new suppliers.
- Actively keep up-to-date with compliance developments and share knowledge across relevant internal stakeholders.
- Assist the Data protection officer to develop and implement compliance policies and procedures.
- Support with marketing compliance policies and procedures.
- Model the clients' core values and behaviours, leading by example.
Compliance Officer Requirements:
- Strong working knowledge of various areas of compliance, including but not limited to, AML, Fraud, Responsible Gambling, KYC and regulatory compliance.
- Membership and compliance related training completed with a reputable body, such as the International Compliance Association, or Gibraltar Association of Compliance Officers.
- Experienced compliance professional with a broad range of skills including experience with compliance monitoring, risk assessments and issuing advice.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn and keep abreast of gaming regulation and requirements.
- High level of computer proficiency, particularly with Word and Excel.
- Clear and concise style of communication.
- Excellent organisational abilities and project management skills in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Fluent English with additional languages (preferably German) desirable.
- Team player and self-starter who is able to work on their own initiative, with a positive attitude.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar and speak to our Managing Director Angelique Pearson.
Compliance Officer | AML | Fraud | Responsible Gambling | Online |