|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Compliance Officer | Competitive Salary plus relocation if required | Gibraltar, Malta, or Spain bases on offer with options for working from home
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an online gaming experienced Compliance Officer to join a B2B supplier for this fast paced digital online sector. The Compliance Officer will be working closely with and reporting directly to the Chief Regulatory Officer.
The client has significant growth plans and are looking for ambitious and dedicated candidates to help deliver amazing results. Their aim is to continue to build a team that is known in the market as best in class for regulatory insight, interacting with the major players in the gaming industry and playing a key role in providing services to its clients.
What's on offer?
- Competitive basic salary in euro or sterling equivalent depending on location
- Benefits vary in each location but include insurance, health and wellbeing, relocation support
- Fast track career growth for high achieving employees
- Work from home on a flexible basis
Compliance Officer Responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of the jurisdictional compliance function, stay on top of all changes and amendments to relevant regulations impacting the client and its partners' operations
- Ensuring compliance with company licenses' obligations and various licenses administration
- Performing regulatory periodical and punctual reporting in the relevant jurisdictions
- Ensuring every vertical complies with licensing and requirements of the relevant jurisdictions and are fit to be operated by our customers
- Support renewal and new license application when requested
- Understanding, monitoring and reviewing all regulatory developments, recognising areas that need improvements and acknowledging potential vulnerabilities
- Supporting internal staff and customers by providing interpretations of existing or new requirements
- Providing compliance advice in respect of existing and new regulatory requirements
- Creating and maintaining compliance documentation
- Continually assessing processes and systems to improve the controls environment
- Communicating with all relevant licensing authorities and liaise with external advisors
- Providing day to day support to internal and external stakeholders on any compliance issues
- Where appropriate, help manage third-party relationships and share best practice with them to facilitate compliance with licensing and regulatory requirements
Compliance Officer Requirements:
- Ability to work autonomously, quickly and accurately under pressure
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in a compliance function within the gaming sector
- Experience working in European regulated markets, Gibraltar, Malta, Spain, Italy being key markets
- An understanding of risk management, control and governance
- Experience in completing compliance assessments across numerous departments
- Experience in working as part of a team, and confidence to adapt to frequent changes in requirements
- An interest in emerging technologies and a desire to learn
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at Angelique.firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Compliance Officer| Compliance reporting | Regulated Markets | Online Gaming | Gibraltar |Malta | Spain | Flexible Working