|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Compliance Officer | Competitive Salary plus relocation | Malta / Estonia / Sweden
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Compliance Officer to join a B2B supplier for the online gaming industry. The Compliance Officer will be reporting to the Director of Compliance & Regulated Markets and have experience in a similar position within the gaming industry. The client has significant growth plans and are looking for ambitious and dedicated candidates to help deliver on those plans. Their aim is to continue to build a team that is known in the market as best in class for regulatory insight, interacting with the major players in the gaming industry and playing a key role in providing services to its clients.
Compliance Manager Responsibilities:
- Support the Compliance Director in undertaking compliance monitoring across all clients and business activities.
- Hold end to end responsibility for the jurisdictional compliance function; compliance activities, monitor, track and communicate regulatory changes and developing trends of existing or future jurisdictions.
- Drive new regulated market entries strategies as well as maintain growing multi-verticals operations in existing jurisdictions.
- Manage alerts, queries and investigations relating to the compliance operations, in line with Group and client-specific policies and procedure outlines
- Work closely with various departments to determi.ne when a regulatory change requires a different implementation to process, organisation or product: platform and/or different product and content, as well as the necessary scope of that change.
- Undertake assessments of policies, procedures and controls to provide feedback on effectiveness and provide input to improvement initiatives.
- Assist in the development and delivery of compliance training for staff.
- Undertake regular and ad-hoc compliance reporting and have continuous assessment to improve the control environments.
- Liaise with internal team and third-parties across the business where applicable.
Compliance Manager Requirements:
- Ability to work autonomously, quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Minimum of up to 2 to 3 years' experience in a compliance function within the gaming sector.
- Experience working in European regulated markets.
- An understanding of risk management, control and governance.
- Experience in completing compliance assessments across numerous departments;
- Experience in working as part of a team, and confidence to adapt to frequent changes in requirements.
- An interest in emerging technologies and a desire to learn.
This is an exciting time to join a fast forward thinking company during a period of rapid expansion. Whichever location, we are confident you will be part of a high performing dynamic team and for the right person, there are enormous opportunities to grow individually as well as an endless list of team events to get involved with. If your ethos is work hard play hard then we want to hear from you!
For a complete job description please call +350 200 69999.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Compliance | Compliance reporting | Regulation | Communication | Clients | Gambling
This role is placed in either Tallinn in Estonia, Malmö in Sweden or St Julian's in Malta.