|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date:||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Compliance Manager (Senior) | Salary £35-45,000k plus benefits package and study support | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Senior Compliance Manager to join a well established Professional Services Company based in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, professional, and has an incredibly talented work-force. The Senior Compliance Manager will be reporting to the Department Head, and lead a team of assistant company managers in the delivery of professional and skilled company secretarial services to a large portfolio of the firm's client companies based in Gibraltar and/or in international locations across the world. ICSA or STEP qualifications are ideal but not essential.
Senior Compliance Managers Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management and oversight of a portfolio of companies in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and the terms of governing instruments ensuring the Firm's ethos of a high quality service is delivered on every occasion.
- Manage all aspects of administration of client structures on a daily basis including companies from various Jurisdictions and various transactions from the creation of companies, changes to their corporate officers; capital; shareholders; beneficial owners; advisors; insolvency and termination; whilst taking due care to ensure that all transactions are validly completed in line with the law, internal rules of the client company and the firms procedures;
- Take and record instructions from clients taking all steps necessary to give effect to those instructions including: attending client meetings and overseeing the end to end management of board meetings; drafting file notes; updating the client database; forwarding instructions to other parties; drafting, preparing and reviewing corporate resolutions and board minutes etc.
- Consider and review legal and transactional documentation for accuracy.
- Liaison with the Trusts Department and Banks in relation to the administration of all client entities in an efficient, organised and diligent manner.
Senior Compliance Manager Requirements:
- Strong academic background to graduate level or similar education, training and experience.
- ICSA, STEP, CILEX or equivalent qualified or part qualified (QBE candidates will be considered)
- Relevant industry training or qualifications such as full membership of ICSA / CILEX.
- Developed knowledge of the principles of corporate governance and extensive fiduciary experience with in depth understanding of complex corporate ownership structures and their tax implications and applicable laws and regulations in Gibraltar and/or other international jurisdictions.
- Experience at Secretary signatory level.
- Experience of supervising, coaching and mentoring a team through 4-eyeing documents and undertaking appraisals with the ability of motivating and developing them.
- Experienced in the preparation of minutes and other ancillary documents, preparation of payment instructions and monitoring execution of instructions.
- Knowledge of KYC and Anti-Money Laundering, FATCA and CRS procedures
Our client is one of Gibraltar's leading Professional Services companies. They have a strong market share and have a reputation for excellence. For a complete job description please call +350 200 69999.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Compliance Manager | AML | Regulation | Communication | Clients | Company Secretarial