|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Contract|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Compliance job in Gibraltar! Recruitment Agency SRGEurope is seeking an experienced Senior Compliance Manager to work for an International Online Gaming client with a base in Gibraltar. The core responsibilities of the Compliance Manager will be to support the Head of Compliance in the management of all compliance matters and deputise to manage the team across the Digital part of the business. They will help the Head of Compliance develop and implement the regulations and processes in respect of gambling compliance, regulatory compliance and governance.
The Senior Compliance Manager Responsibilities are but not confined to:
- Lead on the development and implementation of regulations and processes in respect of gambling compliance, regulatory compliance and governance of the company
- Ensure compliance with Gibraltar RTOS & UK Gambling Commission Licence conditions (LCCP)
- Responsible for analysing all RG, AML, SOF and other compliance related escalations
- Advise and support on all Responsible Gambling and AML matters, including management, interventions, training, reporting
- Design compliance awareness, advertising & Responsible Gambling training for employees
- Deliver training on Regulatory Compliance areas
- Ensure all marketing approvals are consistent across the Digital group and meet the industry standards e.g.ASA, CAP code, CMA and other regulations.
- Liaison with other Customer Commercial Operations to ensure compliance and regulatory matters are being upheld across the business
- Work as a liaison with Gibraltar & UK Government Crime Authorities requiring information and reports on security incidents to include local polices, GFIU, NCA, or other law enforcement agencies
- Ensure the business is focused on Harm Minimisation in all betting and gambling matters and puts Harm Minimisation at the forefront of everything, including reporting, intervention processes and developing new tools and techniques
- Support the Application for all licenses and manage license renewals across Digital (UK, Ireland and Gibraltar)
The Senior Compliance Manager Specialist Skills and Experience required:
- Have or be willing to work towards professional qualification in Finance, Compliance, AML, Audit, Legal or equivalent
- At least three year relevant experience
- Individuals must have experience of working in a UK listed plc environment or a Gambling operator and should demonstrate a depth of knowledge in current Compliance best practice
- Experience of a highly regulated environment and working to diverse external regulations
- Experience gained within an IT environment
- An expectation, desire and capacity to support the growth of the Group
Are you interested in this Senior Compliance Manager Role?
This role is based in Gibraltar, a British Overseas Territory on the edge of southern Spain, boasting approx. 2,778 hours of sunshine per year.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
SKILLS: Compliance and Regulatory Manager, Gambling Compliance, Online Gaming, AML, Harm Minimisation, Responsible Gaming