|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Compliance Manager | Capital Markets | Salary £50 - 65,000k plus benefits and relocation package | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Compliance Manager to join a rapidly growing Financial Services Provider based in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, professional, and has an incredibly talented work-force. The Compliance Manager will be reporting to the Head of Compliance/MLRO, and have a minimum of 5 to 8 years' experience in capital markets, trading or investment banking with experience of managing teams. Current MIFIDII, MIFIR, MAD and MAR knolwedge is a requirement. Our client has significant growth plans and are looking for ambitious and dedicated candidates to help deliver on those plans. Their aim is to continue to build a team that is known in the market as best in class for regulatory insight, interacting with the major players in the Gibraltar and global financial services industry and playing a key role in providing services to its clients.
Compliance Manager - Capital Markets Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day support to the Compliance Officer / MLRO in undertaking compliance monitoring across all of the clients business activities;
- Manage alerts, queries and investigations relating to the clients compliance operations, in line with Group and Company specific policies and procedure outlines;
- Undertake assessments of policies, procedures and controls to provide feedback on effectiveness and provide input to improvement initiatives;
- Assist in the development and delivery of compliance training for the clients staff;
- Undertake regular and ad-hoc compliance reporting;
- Liaise with internal teams across the business (where applicable)
Compliance Manager - Capital Markets Requirements:
- Experience in a compliance function within a financial institution (or experience working in financial regulation for a regulatory authority);
- A level of understanding of the industry and regulatory environment in Gibraltar and / or a major financial services jurisdiction;
- Some familiarity with exchange listing processes, financial instruments / asset classes, and the associated structure, economics and process flows;
- An understanding of financial regulation and associated controls and oversight (including regulatory reporting, trade monitoring, market abuse and financial crime);
- Experience of reading and understanding financial regulation and updating or drafting corporate policy documents;
- Experience in working as part of a team, and confidence to adapt to frequent changes in requirements;
- An interest in emerging financial technologies and a desire to learn;
- The ideal candidate will have a working understanding of MiFIDII, MIFIR and MAD, MAR
Our client is one of Gibraltar's leading Financial Services companies. They have a strong market share and have a reputation for excellence. For a complete job description please call +350 200 69999.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.