|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Compliance Manager | Salary £30 - 35,000k plus benefits package | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Compliance Manager to join a rapidly growing Financial Services Provider based in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, professional, and has an incredibly talented work-force. The Compliance Manager will be reporting to the Head of Compliance/MLRO, and have a minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in a regulated financial institution, fiduciary company, fund administration/fund management or similar. Our client has significant growth plans and are looking for ambitious and dedicated candidates to help deliver on those plans. Their aim is to continue to build a team that is known in the market as best in class for regulatory insight, interacting with the major players in the Gibraltar and global financial services industry and playing a key role in providing services to its clients.
Compliance Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day support to the Compliance Officer / MLRO in performing due diligence on new clients and counterparties;
- Support the Compliance Officer / MLRO and Group Compliance in undertaking compliance monitoring across all clients and business activities;
- Manage alerts, queries and investigations relating to the compliance operations, in line with Group and client-specific policies and procedure outlines;
- Undertake assessments of policies, procedures and controls to provide feedback on effectiveness and provide input to improvement initiatives;
- Assist in the development and delivery of compliance training for staff;
- Undertake regular and ad-hoc compliance reporting;
- Liaise with internal teams across the business (where applicable)
Compliance Manager Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Ability to work autonomously, quickly and accurately under pressure;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a compliance function within a regulated financial institution (or experience working in financial regulation for a regulatory authority), preferably within fund management or fund administration;
- An understanding of the fund industry and regulatory environment in Gibraltar and / or a major financial services jurisdiction;
- An understanding of financial regulation and associated controls and oversight (including regulatory reporting, monitoring and financial crime);
- Experience of reading and understanding financial regulation and updating or drafting corporate policy documents;
- Experience in working as part of a team, and confidence to adapt to frequent changes in requirements;
- An interest in emerging financial technologies and a desire to learn
Our client is one of Gibraltar's leading Financial Services companies. They have a strong market share and have a reputation for excellence. For a complete job description please call +350 200 69999.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.