|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Crypto Careers||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Compliance Manager | Blockchain | Gibraltar | Salary Package £Excellent plus bonus and benefit scheme
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Compliance Manager for a growing International Blockchain Company with an office base in the thriving jurisdiction of Gibraltar. As the Compliance Manager you will demonstrate knowledge ideally from the private sector as well as regulated environments. You will be able to demonstrate some experience of the changing regulatory conditions in the Crypto industry, managing policies and procedure reviews, conflicts of interest and personal account dealing, insider trading design and implementation, market surveillance and management reporting.
What's on offer to you?
* Above market salary package plus benefits including shares and healthcare
* Opportunity to assist with building a team in a key area of the growing business
* Working with driven Blockchain leaders
* Report daily to the Director of Compliance and Risk
What You Will Be Doing
* Support the Head of Risk and Compliance in fulfilling their duties as the registered
Compliance Officer with the GFSC.
* Lead and support compliance matters and projects, including trend analysis, incident
escalation and resolution report drafting, performing monitoring or assessment, and task management.
* Develop and prepare reporting to the Board, management committees and regulators on a
* Provide advice to the business in relation to regulatory compliance matters including, but
not limited to, information security, data confidentiality and privacy, anti-bribery and corruption, fraud, AML/CTF, CDD/KYC due diligence, money laundering prevention and sanctions.
* Creating and coordinating proper reporting channels for compliance issues, monitor metrics
to help track compliance.
* Coordinating and scheduling required compliance training for employees.
* Develop company compliance communications, support and deliver training to promote a
strong compliance culture and awareness.
* Perform and manage the annual policy and procedure review process.
* Where required, develop and / or support the development of new policies and procedures
to support the changing business needs and environment.
* Advise on new rules, lead and support implementation of new regulations, industry
consultations and internal policies and licensing.
* Maintain compliance documentation including obligations, business unit manuals,
compliance notices/circulars, governance databases, risk assessments and compliance plans.
* Assist with the preparation and review of documents including marketing materials, risk
disclosures, vendor contracts amongst others.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
* Proven experience as a Compliance professional in ideally both personal account dealing and
* Strong knowledge of financial services regulatory guidelines and standards.
* Dynamic problem-solving mindset with exceptional communication skills.
* Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to connect and communicate at all
levels across an organisation.
* Ability and capacity to absorb large volumes of information and articulate a solution in a
verbal and written format.
* Ability and personality to work collaboratively and be open to suggestions yet be able to
remain firm in the face of pressure from business.
* Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation, also the
Crypto industry would be ideal.
* Good analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex legislation and policies and work
with the various business units to ensure compliance.
* Demonstrated experience in and passion for financial regulations, compliance and
* Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines and keep management
appraised of progress.
If you are seeking the next step up in your career, and a Compliance Manager is the challenge that you are looking for, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Compliance Manager | Block chain | Gibraltar | Regulation |