|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Crypto Careers||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Compliance Manager | Blockchain | Gibraltar | Salary Package £Excellent plus bonus and benefit scheme
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Compliance Manager for a growing International Blockchain Company with an office base in the thriving jurisdiction of Gibraltar. As a Compliance Manager you will report directly to the Head of Compliance and Risk based in Gibraltar. You will be able to demonstrate experience of working in a highly regulated environment, exceptional reporting skills and a desire to be part of a driven team of professionals.
What's on offer to you?
- Above market salary package plus benefits including shares and healthcare
- Opportunity to assist with building a team in a key area of the growing business
- Working with driven Blockchain leaders.
What You Will Be Doing
- Support the Head of Risk and Compliance in fulfilling their duties as the registered Compliance Officer with the GFSC.
- Lead and support compliance matters and projects, including trend analysis, incident escalation and resolution report drafting, performing monitoring or assessment, and task management.
- Develop and prepare reporting to the Board, management committees and regulators on a regular basis.
- Creating and coordinating proper reporting channels for compliance issues, monitor metrics to help track compliance.
- Coordinating and scheduling required compliance training for employees.
- Develop company compliance communications, support and deliver training to promote a strong compliance culture and awareness.
- Perform and manage the annual policy and procedure review process.
- Where required, develop and / or support the development of new policies and procedures to support the changing business needs and environment.
- Advise on new rules, lead and support implementation of new regulations, industry consultations and internal policies and licensing.
- Maintain compliance documentation including obligations, business unit manuals, compliance notices/circulars, governance databases, risk assessments and compliance plans.
- Assist with the preparation and review of documents including marketing materials, risk disclosures, vendor contracts amongst others.
- Work closely with Legal and business providing compliance advice and solutions for growth and existing global businesses.
- Provide advice to the business in relation to regulatory compliance matters including, but not limited to, information security, data confidentiality and privacy, anti-bribery and corruption, fraud, AML/CTF, CDD/KYC due diligence, money laundering prevention and sanctions.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Proven experience as a Compliance professional in a regulated environment.
- Strong knowledge of financial services regulatory guidelines and standards.
- Dynamic problem-solving mindset with exceptional communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to connect and communicate at all levels across an organisation.
- Ability and capacity to absorb large volumes of information and articulate a solution in a verbal and written format.
- Ability and personality to work collaboratively and be open to suggestions yet be able to remain firm in the face of pressure from business.
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex legislation and policies and work with the various business units to ensure compliance.
- Demonstrated experience in and passion for financial regulations, compliance and technology.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines and keep management appraised of progress.
If you are seeking the next step up in your career, and a Compliance Manager is the challenge that you are looking for, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Compliance Manager | Block chain | Gibraltar | Regulation |