|Gibraltar||Salary: competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Compliance Manager | Salary £Excellent DOE plus benefits | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Compliance Manager. Our client provides corporate support to companies that are licensed by the FSC in Gibraltar and have extensive experience within their areas of expertise as well as an excellent reputation with the regulator. Their focus is on maintaining a close working relationship with their clients in order to provide services superior in quality, efficiency and responsiveness. The Compliance Manager will be responsible for ensuring all AML, MIFID, FATCA, AIFMD and FSC regulations are adhered to.
Compliance Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing and administering both regulatory and financial crime compliance processes and procedures.
- Liaising with management and regulatory bodies to ensure correct compliance procedures are followed.
- Drawing conclusions from research and communicating recommendations.
- Providing training to employees on compliance areas and conducting awareness raising activities.
- Conducting research to keep up to date and understand relevant legislation.
Compliance Manager Requirements:
- A sound understanding of the principles of risk management and compliance.
- Previous experience of due diligence requirements, AML regulations, MiFID requirements, FATCA, AIFMD and the FSC regulations.
- Able to achieve recognition from local regulators.
- An understanding of Company Management and Investment Management is an advantage but not essential.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyse data, establish facts and make valid conclusions.
- Possess organisation, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Be able to communicate, network and build a rapport with people throughout the business.
- Commercially savvy, able to challenge their own and other's thinking.
- Have a high attention to detail.
- Be able to prioritise workloads and work to challenging deadlines.
- Operate within confidential requirements.
- Self-motivated and organised.
- An excellent communicator and able to influence and persuade others by building collaborative relationships.
- Able to prioritise work efficiently.
If this role is the next step in your Compliance career, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us Spain +34951254254, Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Compliance Manager | Gibraltar | AML| MIFID | FATCA | AIFMD | Gibraltar FSC