|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Compliance Manager | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Malta
Being part of an exciting company that are experiencing rapid growth and due to its growing presence are now seeking an experienced Compliance Manager.
The Compliance Manager will ensure the company is compliant with various regulations, Policies and Procedures, GDPR, Audits and New Markets. You will be working with a team of senior managers and have a great sense of responsibility.
Oversee, follow up and ensure the company´s sites and operations comply with regulations focusing on the main objectives -problem gambling, GDPR, Marketing, Internal Websites/Brands, responsible gaming, policies and procedures and all new regulations.
- Create new policies and procedures.
- Manage compliance related projects, including new license applications.
- Keep up, continually assess new regulations, and amend policies and procedure to ensure that the company is compliant at all times.
- Carry out internal audits.
- Assist in new Gaming License applications and communicate with licensing bodies.
- Provide support, communicate and work with all stakeholders, third parties and cross-functional teams.
- Produce monthly and periodical reports for all internal stakeholders.
The above duties are not exhaustive and may change and be flexible to the demands of business.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role within the iGaming Industry.
- Solid knowledge and competencies of Compliance and Regulatory requirements.
- Relevant qualification ideally, with a legal background.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and organization skills.
- Experience in dealing with both MGA and UKGC.
- Able to work collaboratively with all stakeholders external and internal.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong Legal Background.
Our client provides a fast forward, exciting and dynamic working environment. A competitive salary, fun team events and a list of endless benefits! This position is based in Malta and we are looking to recruit ASAP.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Compliance | iGaming | MGA | UKGC | Legal |