|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Compliance Executive (Spanish) | Competitive | Online Gaming | Malta
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a talented Compliance Executive (Spanish). In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in Malta, you will be working with the Head of Compliance to ensure our clients meet all of the various regulations in place. If you have at least two years' experience within a Legal, Compliance or Online Gaming Compliance position, then this could be the role for you.
Our clients offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment. They are looking for an ambitious, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, motivated and with a desire to succeed, to join them.
Previous experience within Compliance and the ability to speak Spanish is essential for you to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer:
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus and benefits package
- An excellent working environment in a fantastic location
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
What you will be doing:
- Developing and overseeing control systems to prevent violations of regulations and internal policies
- Keeping abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Supporting compliant business operations by providing the business with advice and support
- Compilation and maintenance of reports, returns and notifications for stakeholders
- Building and managing a sound relationship with all internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role within the Legal/Compliance or Gaming Industry
- The ability to apply legal and other provisions
- A methodical approach to recording information and evidence
- Excellent spoken and written English and Spanish
- Experience of dealing with Spanish gambling regulations (DGOJ)
If you are an experienced and talented Compliance Executive with a fluency in Spanish, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.