|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Compliance Executive | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Compliance Executive to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company new to in Malta. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. The Compliance Executive will have strong working knowledge of various compliance, including AML, Fraud and Gambling.
Compliance Executive Responsibilities:
- Driving and promoting a culture of compliance within the company.
- Working to ensure effective communications with local and foreign regulators and legal bodies.
- Develop, review, recommend and implement policies and procedures to ensure that business activities are conducted in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations across multiple jurisdictions.
- Challenging existing practices and procedures and making recommendations in accordance with industry best practice.
- Assist with the monitoring of compliance across all areas.
- Planning, implementation and control of the on-going compliance program for the company.
- Liaise with other companies, service providers, testing companies, external legal advisors, local government, regulatory authorities (local and foreign) and relevant service providers in various jurisdictions, as and when required.
- Assisting with the preparation of compliance documentation for statutory, legal and regulatory purposes.
- Reporting and actively participating in the production of documentation for new licensing opportunities.
- Assist with licensing applications for new jurisdictions.
Compliance Executive Requirements:
- Strong working knowledge of various areas of compliance, including but not limited to, AML, Fraud, Responsible Gambling, KYC and regulatory compliance.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- Educated to degree level.
- Confident communicator, both written and verbal.
- Possess the relationship skills necessary to work effectively in a diverse company.
- An ability to understand technical details and communicate the essentials at a high level
- Sound judgement and decision making skills.
- You should be driven, energetic, a forward thinking and dynamic individual.
- Project management, organisational, and analytical skills.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Compliance | AML | Fraud | Gambling | Online |