|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance, Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Compliance Assistant & Company Secretary Administrator | Salary £25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Compliance Assistant & Company Secretary Administrator for a company with offices in Gibraltar. Reporting directly into the Director of Compliance you will be integral to the business, undertaking a wide variety of duties including Board Meeting & Committee Management, Company Secretarial, Compliance Assistant and Office Management.
The Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring you maintain up-to-date board & committee meeting calendars and all relevant participants are kept up to date with changes
- Co-ordination of board packs for all meetings so that that they go out electronically / hard copy (where requested) at least 7 days before the meeting date
- Meet and greet clients as they arrive at the office
- Co-ordinate travel & accommodation for client board meetings, as required
- Prepare draft minutes and circulate draft to attendees within deadlines set by clients
- Prepare and circulate draft action points in line with the minutes
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries;
- Filing of returns and documents with Companies House within deadlines;
- Assisting the Compliance Officer to fulfil her role for the company and client companies;
- Responsibilities assigned will be dependent on the candidate and his/her experience, the needs at the time, and the candidate's board & committee meeting workload, but may include, for example:
- Completing client compliance monitoring programmes
- Updating/managing client risk registers
- Researching regulation or legislation for the Compliance Officer
- Updating Compliance and Procedure Manuals
- Ensuring that the company and client due diligence requirements are met
- Office Management tasks ensuring the smooth running of the office, including sub-leased client office space; tasks may include, for example: Postal services (incoming and outgoing), Manage incoming calls professionally and take messages, Management of office cleaning, Stocking office consumables (for kitchen, toilets etc.), Petty cash, General office maintenance, including maintenance of supplier contracts, IT management/maintenance, Fire & electrical compliance and Health & Safety compliance.
- High level of English fluency
- Outstanding written and organisational skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Minute taking experience is essential
- At least 3 years work experience in an office environment.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of MS Word and MS Excel.
- Compliance and/or company secretarial experience advantageous
- Viewpoint company secretarial software knowledge advantageous
- In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in Gibraltar and hold a valid passport or work visa if applicable.
Our client values their staff and are looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They provide a great platform to develop your career.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the Finance sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Secretarial, Compliance, Board Meeting & Committee Management, Minute Taking, Preparation of Drafts, Office Management