|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Insurance Industry||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Compliance and Banking Assistant | Excellent salary DOE plus Bonus and Benefits | Graduate entry level or 1 to 2 years' experience | Insurance | Based in Gibraltar
Candidates will ideally be living locally with all relevant paperwork in order
SRGEurope are seeking an entry level Compliance and Banking Assistant to work for an expanding Insurance client with their HQ in Gibraltar. The successful Compliance and Banking Assistant will provide their Insurance Clients, with regulatory and compliance services to the required GFSC standards. The ideal profile can be a Graduate seeking an entry level role in compliance, supported by the existing team and additional training or a candidate with maybe 12 to 18 months experience in a junior compliance level role, seeking an opportunity with a larger company in Insurance.
Compliance and Banking Assistant Responsibilities are but not confined to:
- Assist Compliance colleagues in any regulatory matters when required.
- To have a good understanding of the GFSC regulatory regime and compliance requirements for managed insurers, intermediaries and MGAs
- Update the AML/Compliance database with information as required.
- Collating KYC documentation and updating records.
- Attend relevant board meetings and drafting minutes before obtaining sign-off by respective board members.
- Liaising with GFSC in respect of directorship appointments for licensed entities and necessary updates.
- Complete ad-hoc projects as set from time to time by clients.
- Assist with the preparation of supporting documentation for submitting with licence applications to the GFSC for new managed or insurer clients.
- Providing information and supporting documentation for preparation of bank mandates and account opening.
- Providing information and supporting documentation to facilitate changes of signatories on bank accounts
Compliance and Banking Assistant profile:
- A recent Graduate maybe in the last 2 to 3 years seeking an entry level role in Compliance.
- Graduate with 12 to 18 months experience in a similar role and looking to take it to the next level.
- Non Graduate with relevant experience of 3 to 4 years in compliance and banking.
- Able to work off of own initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of GFSC Regulations.
- Knowledge of Computer systems.
- Knowledge of bank requirements for the setting up and administration of accounts.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
SKILLS: Graduate | Compliance | Banking administration | Insurance | Gibraltar