|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Compliance & AML Officer | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced part time Compliance & AML Officer. In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in the centre of Gibraltar, you will be responsible for managing all information requests from security and regulatory bodies, SARS and betting integrity reporting.
Our clients are a household name within the Online Gaming and Sports Betting sector, and are expanding their brand and scaling their teams rapidly throughout 2021. They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment and they are looking for a career driven, like-minded team player, to work alongside the wider business.
If you are an experienced Compliance & AML Officer from within the Online Gaming/Financial Services industry, then this could be the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location.
- Above market salary package.
- Part time hours, flexible, approx. 20 per week.
What you will be doing:
- Respond to all requests for information from security and regulatory bodies.
- Receive and assess all internal suspicious activity and sports betting integrity enquiries.
- Process, prepare and report SARs and Betting Integrity Reports to the relevant external authorities.
- Work closely with the Payments and Fraud team to investigate all suspicious activity that may be linked to Money Laundering.
- Regularly review company policies and procedures in response to any issues raised by such activity.
- Work closely with all Gambling Commissions and the Gibraltar Financial Intelligence Unit.
- Prepare evidence and witness statements requested through MLAs or ILORs and attend court to submit evidence.
- Create reports of all requests received to be provided to the board on a quarterly basis.
- Work closely with the operational compliance functions ensuring that processes are being conducted in accordance with our licensing requirements.
- Frequently undertake quality measures on all platforms that possess the clients content.
- Work alongside the wider business to ensure information available to our customers is accurate and concise.
- Compliance experience and/or qualifications, ICA or similar.
- A working knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering legislation.
- Analytical thinker who can objectively assess information.
- Confidence to make decisions on your own initiative.
- Able to work on your own or as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Discretion, due to the nature of the information processed.
- Experience within the gaming industry.
- Sportsbook and/or Casino experience or interest.
- Experience of dealing with external bodies.
- Understanding of Data Protection Principles.
If you are an experienced Compliance & AML Officer, get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director on +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar