|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Compliance Analyst- Financial Services - Gibraltar - Salary c£23 -26,000k plus benefits package
SRG Europe are recruiting on behalf of our market leading clients a Compliance Analyst. Due to the rapid growth they've experienced over the past year, and more importantly, the rapid growth that they're about to experience over the upcoming months, they are adding to their teams.
In this position you will be responsible for the on boarding process of their customers, fraud and charge backs and providing commercial analytics with re market data. You will also be corresponding with social media customers and assisting with their approval process.
If you are an experienced Compliance Analyst, and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Annual bonus, payable at the managers/company's discretion
- 20 days holiday (plus all Gibraltar bank holidays)
- Hours 9-6pm (max 2 days working from home, at managers discretion), 'flexi time' can be offered to support childcare or similar
- Private health care
What You Will Be Doing
- Daily AML monitoring of transactional activity and escalation where appropriate
- Classifying customers in accordance with a risk-based approach
- Conducting Enhanced Due Diligence in accordance with policy and Gibraltar Regulations
- Conducting KYC/KYB checks on new business relationships
- Assisting with Client On-boarding related projects
- Performing periodic reviews of existing customer base to ensure ongoing compliance with requirements
- Reviewing customer complaints and outcomes
- Reviewing and escalating Unusual Activity Reports and Alerts in accordance with AML policy and procedure
- Updating the team on checking Client bulletins regularly
- Reviewing marketing materials against regulatory rules
- Assisting in Providing Compliance/AML training support to junior employees when required
- Documenting Monthly Compliance Reports and escalating any anomalies
- Reviewing any automated alerts (e.g., Google) for any risks relating to clients
- Escalating to the Head of Risk & Compliance, AML Manager or Compliance Manager (where appropriate) any activity which is outside understood parameters
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- 3 to 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Proven AML/KYC abilities
- Ideal if you are from the financial services or online gaming sectors
- Intermediate Excel a minimum, SQL an ideal but not essential
If you are an experienced Compliance Analyst, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson Managing Director on +350 200 69999 for an informal chat.