|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Compliance Administrator | Motor Insurance Company | Salary £25 -30,000 Plus excellent benefits | Gibraltar | EU Applications only
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for an Insurance experienced Compliance Administrator. Compliance is the most important aspect for the role with some company administration duties. Our client is a household name in the Insurance industry internationally and provides excellent career enhancing opportunities.
The Compliance Administrator will be working within a small team in the Gibraltar office and will be required to contribute to the team. Local applications would be preferred but serious relocation candidates will also be considered.
The appointed Compliance Administrator will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Ensuring all compliance activities are in line with the Gibraltar FSC regulations
- Producing necessary reports for various regulatory bodies and third parties
- Reviewing fraudulent cases as they arise
- Keeping detailed records of fraud cases and decisions made
- Policy cancellations and complaints
- Conducting policy investigations and collating relevant information
- Ensuring company administration documents are I order and taking over the day to day management of these aspects
The appointed Compliance Administrator Skills and Profile are:
- Good level of written and verbal communications skills
- Have compliance experience from the insurance industry ideally
- Be able to take responsibility for elements of team and individual work
- Have strong attention to detail
- To be able to participate fully and add value in a team environment
Our client is one of Gibraltar's leading Insurance Companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the local arena. They offer Insurance solutions on an international basis which offers ample opportunities to progress your career.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We can even help you with your relocation process read more here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.