|Hove, East Sussex||Salary: Plus Excellent benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Amelia Munro|
Complaints Manager - International Online Gaming Company - South of England - Excellent package including bonus, career progression, great modern open plan offices, fantastic location, expanding business offering excellent career development
SRGEurope have been appointed to manage a brand new Complaints Manager role in the South of England for an international gaming company. Our client are on the cusp of huge growth and therefore in a strong position to offer potential candidates fantastic career progression.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service candidate to lead and develop the Complaints function within the business. Our client looks for enthusiastic and ambitious candidates and in return they offer comprehensive training, rewarding careers and a dynamic working environment.
Complaints Manager Key Accountabilities:
- Managing the Company's complaints function and fairness cycle from end to end.
- Influencing peers and pro-actively managing change initiatives.
- Development of our customer complaints strategy.
- Build effective relationships with Regulators and ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution Bodies).
- Review and manage responses to the ADR for escalated complaints.
- Escalation point for key decision making on Complaints cases.
- Identify and implement changes to improve service quality and process efficiency.
- Work collaboratively with Customer Services Team to ensure and effective approach to Complaints and to ensure training is up to date.
- Support Customer Services seniors to assess CS staff and ensure on going effectiveness.
- Develop and deliver analysis and reports to senior management.
Complaints Manager Profile:
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar role, including management experience working in a regulated complaints environment.
- Customer focussed
- Proven commercial acumen.
- Previous experience of leading and motivating teams to achieve results.
- Ability to influence and quickly build strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of complaints matters and the ability to apply these to a variety of situations.
- Ability to understand complex information and explain it to operational staff in a straightforward way.
- Excellent prioritising skills, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing policies and procedures.
Our client has grown into a successful and diverse operation, providing support services for online betting and gaming websites. Due to their continued success and expansion in the UK and abroad, our client are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative and dedicated people who want to begin or continue their career in the online gaming industry .
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Amelia Munro, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Online Gaming , CRM , Marketing, Manager, Football , Marketing ,Global Acquisition , Retention ,Analytical Skills, International,