|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Company Secretary Administrator | Salary £Excellent DOE plus benefits | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Company Secretary Administrator and Compliance Assistant. Our client provides Insurance Management Services and is licensed by the FSC in Gibraltar. The Company Secretary Administrator and Compliance Assistant will be responsible for a full range of duties including supporting the Compliance Manager.
Company Secretary Administrator Responsibilities:
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries;
- Contributing to management discussions as and when required, with particular emphasis on the legal, governance, and regulatory implications of any proposals;
- Filing of returns and documents with Companies House within deadlines;
- Monitoring, and making management aware of, changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment, and commenting upon how such changes might impact the business;
- Liaising with advisers, such as lawyers and auditors, as required;
- Overseeing and renewing insurance cover for employees private medical health insurance, equipment and premises
- Ensuring up-to-date board and committee meeting calendars and all relevant participants are kept up to date with changes
- Maintain the board-room / meeting room 'booking out' system
- Co-ordination of board packs for all meetings so that that they go out electronically / hard copy prior to meeting date
- Assisting the Compliance Officer to fulfil the role for the client and the client companies;
- Responsibilities assigned will be dependent on the candidate and his/her experience, the needs at the time, and the candidate's board and committee meeting work
Company Secretary Administrator Requirements:
- Outstanding writing skills.
- First language English.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of MS Word.
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar office environment.
- Ideally with experience of taking minutes for high level meetings.
- Graduate, Degree ideally in a relevant subject.
If this role is the next step in your Company Secretarial career, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us Spain +34951254254, Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Company Secretary Administrator | Compliance Administration | minute taking | Insurance | Gibraltar Regulations | Gibraltar FSC