|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Company Secretary |Support to Compliance Director| Gibraltar |Excellent Salary Package
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Company Secretary to support the Compliance and Risk Manager. As Company Secretary you will be assisting the Compliance Director to fulfil their role for all client companies under management. You will have good knowledge of regulatory matters, be used to attending high level meetings taking minutes and assisting with banking and other financial institutions.
If you are an experienced Company Secretary with some compliance administration knowledge and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Excellent working conditions in new offices
- Above market rate salary and extensive benefits package
- Flexible office working hours to be agreed
- Study support for qualifications if required
What You Will Be Doing
- Completing client compliance monitoring programmes
- Updating/managing client risk registers and provide input on risk management
- Researching regulation or legislation for the Compliance Officer
- Maintaining client compliance registers and logs
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries;
- Contributing to management discussions as and when required, with particular emphasis on the legal, governance, and regulatory implications of any proposals;
- Filing of returns and documents with Companies House within deadlines;
- Monitoring, and making management aware of, changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment, and commenting upon how such changes might impact the business;
- Liaising with advisers, such as banks, lawyers and auditors, as required;
- Prepare draft minutes and circulate draft within the deadline set by clients
- Prepare and circulate draft action points in line with the minutes
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- At least 3 years work experience in an office environment.
- Ideally with experience of taking minutes for high level meetings.
- An organised and proactive approach
- Ensures great attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Personable, polite and comfortable liaising with all levels of staff and clients
- Flexible approach to work and adopts a positive attitude
- Taking responsibility for tasks and seeing them through to completion
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Takes initiative to make decisions
- Strives to drive business improvements and contribute to the success of the business
If you are an experienced Company Secretary, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.