|Malta||Salary: €35000 - €45000 per annum + Plus bonus|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers, Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Company Lawyer - Malta
Our client is a young and dynamic Online Gaming business based in Malta, they seek to employ candidates who are entrepreneurial first and foremost and enjoy sharing great ideas within the organisation. The Company Lawyer will be a decision making role, reporting and working directly with the senior management team, a great opportunity to be front line for the growth and development of the business.
Company Lawyer / Attorney responsibilities are as follows:
- Drafting, reviewing and advising of a wide range of commercial contracts, including marketing agreements, collaboration agreements, service agreements and intra-group agreements, terms and conditions and other legal documentation
- Providing effective legal advice, support and internal training at all levels across the business
- Providing authoritative and practical interpretation on all legal issues effecting the company
- Assisting in internal and external audits and investigations
- Liaising with external advisors
- Handling and keeping track of litigation, contracts, intellectual property rights and other administrative procedures
- Provide legal advice and guidance (in conjunction with third party lawyers) to management and other internal people
- Coordination with and supervision of local law counsels
Company lawyer / Attorney Requirements are as follows:
- Law degree together with approx. 5 years professional experience gained in-house
- Extensive experience in commercial contracts, preferably in e-commerce, information technology, software, media, telecommunications or technology related industries. Gaming experience is an ideal
- You should be confident in working with others but also independently and uphold a high standard of work ethic, always ensuring to complete all assigned tasks accurately
- You must be a responsible and trustworthy person who can use your initiative to meet agreed deadlines
- You must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft office packages (such as Word and Excel)
- Fluent English speaker. Additional language skills such as Swedish and Norwegian would be an advantage
- Proven ability to explain complex legal issues to non-lawyers
- Ability to balance the commercial demands of the business against any legal and regulatory risks
Our client provides an office atmosphere that is relaxed and friendly, yet progressive for careers. They have a superb location in the hub of Malta's business community. Their industry is moving at a fast pace and they intend to be the number 1 in their specialist chosen area.
Do you have what it takes to be their Company Lawyer/Attorney?
Apply now for more information as interviews are currently being scheduled.