|Gibraltar||Salary: Up to £50000 per annum + Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Company Accountant (Austrian GAAP and IFRS) | Salary £40 - 50,000k plus benefits | Gibraltar or Vienna base
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a commercially minded Company Accountant. Our client is a financial project management company with several European locations. They represent major international corporations that use Austria as a location for their holding, sales and trading activities. They are looking to hire a full-time Company Accountant who can be based in their Gibraltar or Vienna office.
Company Accountant Responsibilities:
- Management of the in-house finance department for the processing of corporate accounting and corporate finance
- Preparation of annual and consolidated financial statements (Local Austrian GAAP and IFRS), in particular of holding companies in international group structures
- Controlling and reporting tasks
- Contact for international clients, internal departments as well as external tax consultants and auditors
- Responsibility for one employee in the current accounting department
Company Accountant Requirements:
- University Degree (Economics or similar Business related), (ideally trained as professional tax consultant but not essential)
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in senior positions in accounting and consolidation (Local Austrian GAAP and IFRS, software skills BMD NTCS), and knowledge in international tax law
- Analytical skills and accuracy to capture complex international structures and taking responsibility to document their financial arrangements
- Excellent command of German and English spoken and written
- Cosmopolitan mind-set and team player
If this role is the next step in your accounting career, please apply now for immediate consideration. Interviews taking place now.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us Spain +34951254254, Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Austrian GAAP | Austrian IFRS | Gibraltar or Vienna | Excel | International Tax law | Financial Accounts