|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Company Accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA part of fully qualified will be considered) | Competitive Salary | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a commercially minded part or qualified Company Accountant to join an established blockchain company based in Gibraltar. The Company Accountant will be required to build a good understanding of blockchain transactions, and will become responsible for the financial reporting from start to finish, as well as be involved in management accounting. The role involves problem-solving and creative thinking while aiming to achieve continuous improvement of accounting processes.
Company Accountant Responsibilities:
- Be involved with inter-company billing, funding and reconciliations;
- Responsible for building and documenting accounting and finance policies and procedures;
- Assist in interpreting accounting standards and applying them to technical accounting transactions;
- Assist with accounting of token transactions and liaise with software developers to determine the appropriate accounting treatment;
- General accounting and book-keeping;
- Accounting for token trading activity;
- Assist with the preparation of monthly Management Accounts;
- Assist with the preparation of annual Financial Statements;
- Responsible for the budgeting and forecasting;
- Act as a cover for the accounts assistant when required;
- Liaise with Auditors;
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks as required by VP Finance or any other member of management.
Company Accountant Requirements:
- You have approx 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- ACCA Part-Qualified or fully qualified;
- You have excellent MS Excel skills;
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- You are fluent in English (written and oral);
- You can multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- You have excellent organisational and planning skills;
- Knowledge of blockchain is a plus.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If this role is the next step in your accounting career, please apply now for immediate consideration. Interviews taking place now.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us Spain +34951254254, Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
ACCA | ACA | CIMA | GIBRALTAR | IFRS | EXCEL | BUDGET | FINANCIAL ACCOUNTS | MONTHLY MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS | BLOCKCHAIN