|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
Communication and Reporting Manager | Salary competitive + benefits | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming Communications and Reporting Manager. The role owner will collaborate closely with IT Service Quality & Technology leadership and technology partners in order to leverage data to drive organizational performance and efficiency, continuous improvement, and increased business satisfaction.
Communication and Reporting Manager responsibilities:
- Utilize key operational data to identify trends & derive actionable insights that will improve Supplier operational performance. Make improvement recommendations (supported by data and metrics) to the Service Quality Leadership Team
- Define and establish a clear standardised reporting library across all Service Quality Teams to demonstrate consistent and alignment of key outputs to the wider Technology & Business Functions.
- To effectively represent the single voice of the Service Quality Dept. to ensure prompt and clearly defined operational metrics are provided to the wider Technology Function.
- Define and establish a clear quality of service communication strategy to support the tailored operating reporting requirements of the Sporting Calendar and key business events.
- Apply an ITIL centric approach towards Continuous Service Improvement of operational Quality of Service management reporting to ensure ongoing alignment to both Technology and business needs, through regular dialogue with key stakeholders.
- Ensure that all Service Quality reporting is fully compliant with all regulations and legislation.
- Where necessary, work with relevant Service Quality, Technology & Business units to define & establish key Service SLA & OLA's.
Communication and Reporting Manager requirements:
- Good understanding of the ITIL Framework with experience in definition & management of SLM Reporting
- Experience in using ServiceNow ITSM Toolset, Dashboards & Reporting Building capabilities
- Previous experience in translating numbers into IT Operational insights
- Data analytics/reporting/build dashboards
- Strong Analytical, reporting & dashboarding skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Able to articulate data trends within reporting, into clear business language
- Ability to work independently or with a team and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter with strong technical skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Good influencing, facilitation & presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise and adapt rapidly to changing business conditions
- Detail focused but able to maintain progress
- Ability to travel across all locations
- Technology related degree Level or higher Qualification
- ITIL/SLM or similar certified
- Worked in FTSE 100 organisation
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming Industry sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Gaming, Communications, Reporting, SLA´s; OLA´s, Operational insights, FTSE 100, ITIL/SLM