|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
Gaming Job in London, UK! Recruitment Agency SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming Communications and Reporting Analyst for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of the offices based in London. This is a brand new role created for the continuous improvements team. The role is responsible for defining and creating the analytics reports for Service Operations department which include KPI metrics for performance and availability of core products and services.
Communication and Reporting Analyst Responsibilities:
- Have experience in using Service Now reporting and analytics to produce scheduled and ad -hoc management reports
- Where necessary, work with relevant Service Operations, Technology & Business units to define & establish key Service SLA & OLA's reporting definitions & onwards reporting provision of these metrics
- Oversee the creation of appropriate monitoring mechanisms to measure results against goals and provide insight into corrective actions or incremental opportunities within the framework of Partner & Supplier reviews
- Ability to define reporting/Dashboard requirements into clear user stores to support ITSM Toolset Agile Development approach
- Management of day-to-day reporting activities across the Service Operations Team
Communication and Reporting Analyst Requirements:
- Previous experience of working within the Gaming sector (Digital online gaming and / or Retail sector) preferred, but not essential
- Good understanding of the ITIL Framework with experience in definition & management of SLM Reporting
- Experience in using Service Now ITSM Toolset, Dashboards & Reporting Building capabilities
- Previous experience in translating numbers into IT Operational insights
- Data analytics/reporting/build dashboards.
- Strong Analytical, reporting & dash boarding skills
- Technology related degree Level or higher Qualification
- ITIL/SLM or similar certified
- Aware of Agile principles and methodologies
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on +44 (0)207 183 6462 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the Analyst or Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: Analyst, reporting, communications, London, gaming, betting, gambling